Monday, March 10, 2008

Love This Kit!

I'm teaching a PSE class for an enrichment group this week (I'm stressing!) and I'm going to be using Shabby Princess' new kit "the Promise Collection" to walk people through creating a layout. I was playing around with it a little bit tonight and had fun making this layout. It's such a fun kit. This is probably one of the fastest layouts I've ever done! Now I have to figure out which actual creation we will use in the class, but this was a fun distraction.

everything is from Shabby Princess' the Promise Collection

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks fabulous! I really like it! I will be sending you stuff in a bit!

Sarah said...

I forgot to add that I also really really love this kit!

Auntie Ann said...

I love this page!