Sunday, March 16, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 5

I procrastinated this challenge until the very last minute because I thought it was totally lame. We were supposed to interview an inanimate object and have at least 4 questions & answers. Finally, tonight I decided that I would do it about Rhino, so that it is at least not a total waste of scrapping. I'm probably going to turn it into a 2-pages with more of the pictures that we have with Alia and Rhino. Sheesh - he's pretty much a member of the family and has made it into a lot of family pictures! I don't think there has ever been a better-loved stuffed animal on the planet. I need to give him a little plastic surgery with some more stuffing and tightening up all the areas that are stretched out, etc. We want him to last forever!!


Oh, and I didn't have to do a layout for challenge 6. Only one team member had to do it and Sarah created a cute layout HERE.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

Both you and Sarah hated doing this one. I don't know what I would have done. I am sure Sarah won't mind when I tell you that I like yours much better than hers. You may have cheated just a bit though, because Rhino is only semi-inanimate. I loved the page and am sure Alia will cherish it.

Sarah said...

Yes, yours is MUCH better! I think it turned out really cute! I think I should've picked a different subject, but it just wasn't happening!