Monday, March 17, 2008

ADSR-challenge 7

Challenge #7 was pretty hard. Each team member had separate requirements for what had to be on their layout and it was number based (i.e., a certain number of different types of elements). My layout could only include things from one single designer. I chose ksharonk designs. I had to have 1 paper, 2 ribbons, 3 buttons, 4 sequins, 5 frames, 6 pictures, 7 alphas, 8 stars/flowers, 9 staples, and 10 random elements of my choice. Whew! That's a whole stinkin' lot of embellishment. It was also supposed to scrap it kind of messy and have no journaling besides the title.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

hey Deanna
thanks for the blog comment'
In answer to your question for the frame project I used matt photo paper. But I also use plain white cardstock and glossy photo paper, depends on the look I'm going for :)

I have a "tutorial" next month on this very topic *wink*