Friday, March 28, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 8

This challenge required making a layout about a really memorable vacation (either for being fabulous or for being horrible). You could only use black & white pictures, only 1 word for a title, had to include some song lyrics somewhere and couldn't use any travel elements. I had a hard time with it because of the b&w pics. Who wants to remember their vacation in b&w? Not me. To date, the most memorable trip would have been our trip to Portugal & Madeira to visit the places Todd lived on his mission. But I definitely wasn't about to scrap the paradise of Madeira in b&w!! So I decided to go with this trip to a Vermont cabin with my sister's family, purely because of how horrible the car ride there was for everyone involved. Yikes! None of us adults will ever forget it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: