Friday, March 28, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 9

For challenge 9 we had to scrap an altered art page. These are generally kind of collage stye and are very different based upon the person's artistic expressions. Much to be left open to interpretation. A lot of altered art seems to include lots of vintage type elements, but I'm not really into those. I just couldn't come up with something that had that stuff in it, so I decided to just go with my own interpretation (art is such a subjective term!) and here's what I ended up with. It was actually quite a lot of fun. I had taken some pictures of Lawson doing crazy things while laying on the couch the other day, and thought, "what in the world would I ever do with that picture!" Aha! Stick him to a rocket and there ya go! Here's a small glimpse into the world of my kids...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: