Monday, March 10, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 4

For challenge #4 we were supposed to "spill it" about an event, situation, a day, etc. We had to use one large picture, some type of blending, and have at least 1/4 of the page be journaling. I decided to get a page for my cheesehead diary done so I scrapped about one of Lawson's "incidents" from last year. I could definitely do a whole stinkin' series about these incidents and I for sure am planning on at least doing one or two more layouts to talk about this oh-so-exciting stage that Lawson went through (including the chocolate mountain). I have to say that when I read through my blog post from last year where I posted these pictures and talked about everything he had been doing, it made me SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that we are through that stage! Wow. I enjoy spending time with my sweet little Lawson so much more now that I'm not constantly on disaster patrol.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: