Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine Cards

Here's a fun little project I just finished. I saw an idea like this on a digi-blog and thought they were super cute, so I decided to make some for Alia to pass our as her valentine's at school this week (plus we'll take some other special treat for her birthday that day as well). I love how they turned out! The back side of each one has a little picture of her, and I really like that they are personalized. I'm also happy to be done with them early so that Thursday will be a bit less stressful!


Credits: Background paper & yellow heart by Dani Mogstad; purple heart (on dinosaur) by Miss Mint; glitter by Bren Boone; ric rac by Digital Diva (recoloured); ribbon frame and dinosaur by Digi Scrap Junkie; fonts: Pea Jamie *B*, CK fresh, candy randy

Credits: Background paper by Mira Designs; Black heart by Amanda Roberts; white heart by Miss Mint; ribbon frame by Digi Scrap Junkie (recoloured); heart border by Scrappy Pony (recoloured); cat by Helena Monteiro; fonts: CK journaling, Pea Lacy Chunky, Pea Jamie *B*


Credits: Background paper by Mira Designs; blue flowers by Carrie Bombria; bumble bee & glitter by Bren Boone; white heart by Miss Mint; swirl/flourish by Rhonna Farrer (recoloured); ribbon frame by DigiScrapJunkie (recoloured); fonts: Pea Lacy Chunky, Pea Jamie *B*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love how these turned out! I have loved this idea, but we really have no need for them yet, so I'm kind of sad I didn't get to make any! What did you print them on? It looks really nice!

Deanna said...

Sarah, I just printed them on glossy photo paper because we have tons of it that we hardly ever use. I wish I had some nice paper for printing projects like this that was thinner, but the photo paper worked just fine.

Chad said...

D, I hadn't looked at your digiblog for a long time. As with everything you do, you do a great job. Everything looks so amazing. Maybe one day when we live close you can show me your stuff.

Chad said...

Poor Hannah is only going to get those cheap valentines from the store to give to her class! Good thing she's not old enough to compare and care!!!

Kristy said...

These valentines are so cute! Great job, D!