Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 1

Season 3 of the Amazing DigiScrapper Race (ADSR) started this week! I'm excited to know that I will get at least 12 layouts done over the next 6 weeks. External motivation is always a good thing for me :-)

Sarah and I are competing as team scrap-a-lama-ding-dong again. For challenge 1, we had to use a template, use our favorite color in about half the layout (I think my favorite color is changing from green to turquoise-ish tones), use pictures of whatever our favorite thing to scrap about is, and use our favorite embellishment at least times (the same one - which for me right now, I'm loving using stitching and staples in my layouts). Here's what I came up with:


Also, I don't know if you'll be able to click on the picture and have it enlarge or not and the smaller web-size file is a bit blurred, so here is the journaling:

"My husband and kids are everything that I have dedicated my life to. They hold all of my hopes and fears, joys and sorrows, successes and failures - but mostly they hold all of my love and everything that I am and hope to become. I feel so very blessed to know that I can spend all of eternity with my precious family. What a joy it is to be a wife and a mother to such amazing people that mean everything to me. I love you, Todd. I love you, Alia. I love you, Lawson. Thanks for filling my heart with love."

Be sure to pop on over to Sarah's blog to see her layout!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really love your layout! I already told you, but I love the colors and that striped paper looks great behind the photos!

Auntie Ann said...

I like the journaling blogs the best. I think you did a great job. Next time you or Sarah come you should do a little class for me. How much do you charge an hour?