Saturday, February 9, 2008

My One Word for 2008

Many people are inspired by Ali Edwards. I've been reading her blog for the last year and love her idea of picking just one word for the year that you want to focus on and be inspired by. I made my word - HEALTH - because that encompasses all the goals I want to achieve this year for myself. Here's a layout I created about my one word. I think I'll probably try to get it printed, frame it and hang it on my wall in my den to remind me each day of what it is I want.

Credits: B&W alpha by Miss Vivi; paint swipes by Amy Martin; black stitched alpha by Luciana; wordart by me (Deanna Ebbert), scrap of paper by ksharonk designs; staple by Christina Renee; everything else by Sande Krieger's "embrace life" kit; fonts: CK handprint, Susie's hand, architect, scriptina, and CK cursive
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I love the idea of making and posting that. What is the small quote on top? It is amazing how much better I feel when I am eating and moving like I should. The bigger question is why don't I? Good luck!

Deanna said...

The quote on top of the text says:

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates