Saturday, February 9, 2008

Starting a Book

Thanks to a tip from Sarah, I was able to get an awesome deal on a book from shutterfly. So...now I just need to create a whole book's worth of layouts!! Yikes! Up to this point everything I have done has been pretty much random and not from a particular time period. The first book I want to make is from our intern year, last year in Wisconsin. This is what the cover of the book is going to look like:

Credits: Background paper by Beth Summers; fat alpha template by Nikki Painter; construction paper sun by fernlili; cow by Redju; black note paper by Manda J (re-coloured); frame by Leah Riordan; paper border with ribbons by Corina; tab by Jannylynn Brokken (re-coloured); font: Pea Kate

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This cover is SOOOOOOO cute!!! I love it! Can't wait to see the final product :)