Sunday, August 26, 2007

Amazing Race - Week 6, Challenge 12 - The End!!

This was the last challenge for season 2 of the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race!! The 6 weeks have flown by for me and I had a ton of fun completing all the challenges and being on a team with Sarah. For this challenge we had to scraplift one of our partner's ADSR layouts and scrap what we loved about the race. I couldn't decide which one of Sarah's LO's to scraplift, so I had Todd choose for me. He chose her layout about Shane (his handsome and slightly shorter brother - wink). Thanks so much Sarah for letting me be on your team!! I can't wait for season 3!!

Credits: Frame by Jennilyn Designs
Paper tear by Traci Sims
Hand-stamped alpha from Michelle Coleman
Ribbon over picture is by Christina Renee
Everything else is from Miss Mint's Foxy Lady kit
Fonts: PT script, CK cursive, and 2peas scrapbook
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: