Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Amazing Race - Week 6, Challenge 11

This challenge was to make a LO about our favorite movie and how it relates to us. It was easy peasy to pick my favorite movie, but challenging to scrap it. Not least of which was trying to use pictures that I had to find online (that aren't that great of quality) from the movie. We won't call this a work of art, but here it is nonetheless...

Credits: background paper by Krista Ring
frame by Lori Barnhurst
journaling strips by Vintage Charm
stitched heart by Yin (recolored)
fonts: 2peas scrapbook, bosshole, CK print, CK toggle, sketchy, PT script


Now I'm going to have to watch the movie again soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it turned out great! Way better than mine! And this was my very favorite movie forEVER. I still love it, and now I want to go watch it too!

Auntie Ann said...

I'm with Sarah, I want to watch it again now. I love this movie, too. The nice thing it that it is not only a chick flick because Rick loves it too.