Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Amazing Race - Week 5, Challenge 9

Ok, so I wasn't very excited to share this challenge. We were to create a LO about an embarrassing moment - and include a picture having to do with the situation, at least 1 ribbon, at least 1 tag, and at least 2 fonts. I happen to be a pretty shy person and my entire life I have had the ability to get embarrassed VERY easily. It honestly doesn't take much. But I figured the day to day stuff that embarrasses me, wouldn't embarrass most people, so probably wouldn't count. This LO is about my most recent BIG embarrassment. And I am loathe to share it because up to this point nobody knew about it! I really liked it that way. It horrifies me to think about it, and I really hope that my FIL doesn't read this blog to remind him about the experience!

Credits: Background paper by Michelle Godin
ripped alpha by Wendyzine Scraps
stitched ribbon frames by Emily Merritt
tag by Ninascraps
orange ribbonburst by Corina - Be Kind
notepaper from ksharonk - Fresh start
stitching by Jeanelle Paige
fonts: SandraOh, Massey Wide, and Q Uesne LL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love all the layouts you have been doing lately. I have been so overwhelmed with figuring out my new job that I haven't spent any time scrapping. This makes me sad! I have a project I'm working on for my Mom's 50th coming up next month and after that I'm hoping to squeeze back into the digi world!

This story is embarrassing, and I would have felt the same way. Hey, at least Todd's dad is a Dr. It's not the first time he's seen someone in very little clothing...he probably didn't really think anything of it.

Auntie Ann said...

My thought was a lot like Kristy's. Paul has seen a lot worse than you in workout clothes! I love this layout, simple but appealing.