Saturday, August 11, 2007

Amazing Race - Week 4, Challenge 8

Challenge 8 was to have the theme of Girl Talk. My sister, Sherry, is one of the people I most like to girl talk to - I can talk to her about anything and everything and know that she'll understand and be able to relate to me. We've always been so similar in so many areas, and still are. I sure wish I lived closer to her!!
Credits: Scallop border template by Line Prado; pink alpha by I Made This Today; everything else from Cori Gammon's Sassy Sweet Kit; fonts: CK journaling pen, CK cursive
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

There is nothing better than a close sister. Can I say how nice it is to have my sister back? She has been so stressed the last several years that we haven't had a lot of good sister time. It has been great having her back and happy.

Chad said...

I do feel the same way as you. Only one more reason why I wish we lived close!