Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm Back!!

OK, so some of you might have wondered where I went. I AM still her, but I took an extended break from doing any digi-scrapping, and then I've been a total slacker in updating this blog (since I also have a couple others that I update frequently!) Would you believe me if I told you that I just haven't felt like doing any of it? There are lots of reasons from health issues to visitors in my computer room, etc. But, I think I'm back on track now and I've been working on digi projects again. I really wish I could just get a lot faster than I currently am so that everything doesn't take me so long!

Anyway, I don't think I've ever shared any of the cards and other things that I've created on here, so I thought I'd share a few.

Here's the card I made to send our new contact information to friends and family after we bought our 1st home here. I had a lot of fun making it.
Credits: Blue BG: kit Daisy by Sunfire; Dark green paper: Amanda Heimann-SummerSolids; Light green paper: Bren Boone-Solitude; Brown paper (house): akletsch-grunge bg2; orange paper (door): KimB-Fishpaper2; Yellow paper (windows): Bren Boone-Daisy Garden; Clouds & Sun: Denise Liemert; Truck: Lindsey Jane-BoysClubAddOn (recolored); Star swirl & Pink paper (chimney & window panes): forrest-spring/autumn magic; Doodle Swirl (behind truck): KSchmidt; Polka Dot Paper (roof & letters): DancingLines-Friendship; font: A Little Pot

Here's the front of a card that I made as an invitation for Lawson's little preschool friends for his birthday:

Credits: everything is from Miss Mint's (peppermint creative) Party Pants Kit

Here's a friend card:

Credits: Papers from Bren Boone-DaisyGarden; flower from Carrie Stephens-Inflorescence; Wordart by Christy; card template by Di Hickman.

And a Thank-You card:

Credits: Alpha: CleoFitzgerald-Humane Alpha, Green Paper: ksharonk-flirtyfreebie, Dot Paper: ChristineMStone-Grungy Athlete, Cream Paper: Rina Kroes-Strawberry Shake, Orange Flower: bellagypsy

And here's a header for the food blog I participate in with some friends, A Table For 7.

You might have noticed that I revamped this blog. Seriously I cannot even count the hours that I have spent updating blogs lately between trying to find very specific pictures, trying to figure out how to edit certain html, etc. Such a pain, and still more to go to get things how I want them. Oh well. Stay tuned, I've got some more updates coming!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Deanna! I LOVE your blog!!! I have been wanting to make subtitle categories but wasn't sure what to do. Any tips? I *think* I know...but it's always easier when someone who knows for sure explains it! :) And your cards are super cute! Can't wait to see what else you have!

Auntie Ann said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff. I love your cards. I wish I was patient enough to do that, but I just buy cards or don't send them. Neither of those are the best options.