Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bren's Color Challenge

I haven't ever done any color challenges before, but I absolutely couldn't resist doing Bren's challenge to get this kit! Such a great kit. I have to say that Bren is one of my favorite designers. I pretty love much anything she creates. So here's my layout about gaming. I'm glad we have at least a couple pictures of playing games since it is something we love so much! If you know my husband, you know that face is not out of the ordinary (love you, honey!)

Papers from Vicki Stegall's "Fleur Papers"
Fonts: Westwood LET and Unnamed Melody

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is a great page and the colors go perfect with the Settlers Game. Gotta love the Todd game face!!!!!

Oh yeah, and that freebie is adorable!

Sarah said...

Cute layout! I hit the end of the challenge but didn't get to post it in the forum. Luckily, Bren is so nice and I just emailed my layout and she gave me the kit! It was too beautiful to pass up!