Sunday, April 6, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 12 - The End!

Challenge 12 - the last challenge of the race - was to scrap a page about a major accomplishment. It was a roadblock challenge where 1 team member had to supply the pictures and the journaling, and the other team member had to scrap the layout. So Sarah sent me some pictures from Kathryn's birth and some journaling and this is what I came up with:


The journaling reads: "Becoming a mother is definitely one of the biggest accomplishments in my life. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with the ability to have children of my own. It is such an amazing feeling to know that I helped create these sweet little spirits that have come into our home. I feel so blessed to take part in this amazing miracle. It is truly a dream come true. I cannot think of any accomplishment greater than that of being a wife and mother."

Sarah's a great mother! Her kids are going to love all the fabulous scrapbooks they have with wonderful journaling about their lives.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hi Deanna! I'm commenting here to make sure you got my answer about the ArtsCow book.

I actually scrapped at 12x12 like I normally do and didn't shrink them at all before I uploaded them to the site. After you add each page to the book, there's an option to Zoom In or Zoom Out. I just clicked Zoom Out twice for each page and they all printed out fine. You just need to make sure there's no important elements or journaling TOO close to the edge.

Shrinking the .jpeg to 8x8 before you upload may be easier, but I was too lazy to do that. LOL!

Also, make sure you turn OFF the option to print the page numbers on each page (unless you want that of course).

AND there's an option in the menu on the left-hand side of the site for "Print Options". Go in there and turn OFF the Image Enhancement checkbox if you want the layouts to print out exactly as you see them on your screen. I think that's it!

I have TONS of codes left. LOL! This is for a 30-page 8x8 photo book for $11.99 with free shipping: ZPUA9B1. Just use that code at checkout.

The truth is though, if I remember correctly, when you register at the site, you'll get free codes for photo books, so make sure those aren't a better deal before you use the one I just gave you.

If you have any other questions, you can comment on my blog again, or just email me at allison.lienhard @ gmail dot com. :)