Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday Template

These are pictures I took from our trip to Ranison's for homemade ice cream yesterday (I knew I was going to be doing this layout!) Ice cream is definitely my favorite "I" thing and I agree perfectly with the quotes I used!! Oh, how I love ice cream!! I really loved using this template. Be sure to go pick it up from Ruby and see all the great layouts from the team.

Credits: Ruby Q's "I" Tempalte
background paper: SVdesigns "If You Dare-Girl"4
polka dot paper: Mossa's "painting"4
Paper scraps: Mossa's painting2; greenwash and pinkwash papers from Nancie Rowe Janitz's "Whitewashed Easter Papers"
Fonts: SandraOh, Hootie, Digs My Hart

3 comments:

Cleo said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you very much for your lovely comments with regard to my Denim & check alphas. It has taken me quite by surprise every ones levely comments. Thank you once again & stop by in a day or two for another one. Cleo

Anonymous said...

your layout is so great. I liked yours the best out of all the others. Brenda

Auntie Ann said...

I loved the ice cream quotes. I whole-heartedly agree!