Thursday, April 5, 2007

Fun Chat

Yesterday afternoon, I joined my first "chat" in a forum at 3scrapateers so that I could get the password to their Easter F.U.N. megakit. I haven't really done much in the digi-world as far as posting in forums and galleries, or even very many of the challenges outside of Ruby's challenges. It was kinda fun though, and what was really fun was running into my sister-in-law, Brenda, at the chat! I saw a user name that I knew had to be her! It was such a surprise and we had fun having our own personal chat while we were there. One thing I do love about the digi-world is how it just literally opens the whole wide world to you! I visit blogs of people in Poland, Germany, France, UK, Australia, Canada, all over the US, etc. And these are people that I never would have "met" otherwise, and it is just fun to kind of pop in on their lives from afar and learn a lot about so many different people. I love that!

Anyway, I have a couple more digi-scrapping 101 posts on the way that should be up soon. I'm also going to try to change my blogger template to let me have a 3rd column so that I can just put links to each of the posts in order on the side for people, so they don't have to go search through all the posts to find information. If there is any specific topic that people have questions about and want me to post about, please let me know!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

How funny that you ran into your SIL at the chat. How do you make your blogger template into 3 columns?

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I don't even know what to expect. For some reason I am holding off on a lot of things until I get organized. I feel like I can't do other things. I did start a gallery though, that was a big deal for me, especially since I have blog too. It was great though because I got 4-5 comments within minutes of posting. made me feel good. Do you have one or do you plan on having one?

Also, way cool that Brenda was there. So funny.